Look book n°1

21:41







Tee shirt Asos 27,95€
Sac Mellow Yellow 179€ 107,40€
Jean Replay 145€ 101,50€
Ceinture Topshop 16€
Derbies en toile One Step 69€
Montre Asos 34,94€
Foulard Topshop"snood" 21€

You Might Also Like

27 petits mots

  1. Enh le sac :) (enh le prix du sac :( ^^)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Je ne l'ai pas encore goûté, mais j'ai bien reçu le thé :) Donc encore un tout grand merci!! :D

    Sinon j'aime beaucoup les derbies, le foulard jaune et la ceinture :)

    Taste of Coconut

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. très jolie look j'aime se t-shirt ! des bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. @ Mélanie : Oui !

    @ Sbox : Oui le prix, c'est toujours moins joli !

    @ Coralie : Ah tant mieux !! Enjoy ;)

    @ Gé : Oui je sais mon petit chat, mais c'est pas grave !

    @ Mrs Cooper : Oui il est trop rigolo !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Très joli look book :) J'aime beaucoup la montre!

    http://chicetpascher.canalblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow j'adore le tee :) Il est top!!!

    Bises!

    M.

    http://www.leblogdemarion.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. J'aime tous! Le jeans est super!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. J'aime !!!!!!

    viens voir mon blog de couleur...

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. J'adore le tee shirt façon pastèque mais il est beaucoup moins bien que la version Lazy Oaf :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Waou! J'ai un gros coup de cœur pour le tee shirt pastèque ! Il est très beauuu !
    Bisous :-D

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you
    an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    my page ... Cheap Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

    my web-site Cheap NFL Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be
    on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think
    about worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and
    also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people
    can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.

    Thanks

    My page Louis Vuitton Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.

    Thanks for great information I was looking for this info for my
    mission.

    Feel free to visit my web-site :: www.teamshoppenguins.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Awesome article.

    Here is my website ... Louis Vuitton Bags

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is great, let alone the content!


    Feel free to surf to my website - Abercrombie Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Very good post. I will be facing many of these issues as well.
    .

    My blog post: Sac Guess Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Here is my web site Authentic Evgeni Malkin Jersey

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Pretty component of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital
    to claim that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing for your augment and even I success you get admission to persistently fast.

    My webpage :: NFL Jerseys Cheap

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. I simply could not go away your website prior to suggesting that I
    actually enjoyed the standard information an individual
    supply for your guests? Is gonna be back ceaselessly in
    order to check up on new posts

    Take a look at my web blog - Louis Vuitton Bags

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. bookmarked!!, I like your site!

    Check out my page: Louis Vuitton Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Thanks in support of sharing such a good thinking,
    piece of writing is good, thats why i have read it fully

    Feel free to visit my blog Christian Louboutin Sale

    RépondreSupprimer

Votre avis compte :)